EasyAssist EA200 HD Call Button
- Calculated at Checkout
EasyAssist 200HD wireless call buttons are the best way to add functionality to your two-way radio deployment. Anywhere there are customers or employees that need to interact-EasyAssist 200HD is there. EasyAssist 200HD is self contained, easily programmable and reprogrammable for permanent or temporary installations all over your work environment. EasyAssist 200HD can be mounted securely and permanently to any surface with our sturdy mounting hardware or attached using removable 3M™ Dual Lock™.
Every work environment benefits from the in stant communication of two-way radios, but it’s not always economical or prudent to equip every employee, and in the case of visitors or customers-it’s not possible. EasyAssist 200HD is an instant resource for connecting people and places to your existing radio investment.
At the push of a button, customers who were looking for an employee are assured someone is on their way, associates are let in a locked door, a manager is called to the location, or a visitor is acknowledged. Each EasyAssist 200HD is fully customizable to its mission without any special tools, using a best-in-class interface.
Record the message the user hears when they push the button and the discreet messages heard on the radio right from the unit. You’ll know just where to go and the person at the station will hear a separate message with information or assurance their call is being heard.
Completely wireless and compatible w ith any radio, each EasyAssist 200HD is engineered to give you long-lasting functionality. EasyAssist 20 0HD does not require complicated in stallation. Just mount it to the desired sur face and you’ve instantly improved your work environment with a sophisticated and versatile device. Completely wireless enabled, the EasyAssist 200HD facilitates clear communication without interruptions to further add professionalism to your workspace.
- On board LCD screen for easy user programming – no PC required
- Heavy duty poly carbonate enclosure
- Tamper resistant
- Water resistant
- User selectable frequencies (450 – 470 MHz)
- Works with Motorola™ and most business radios
- Over 100,000 sq/ft coverage (tested in obstructed warehouse)
- Range: .6 mile
- Uses 3 internal C lithium-ion batteries
- Battery life: 1 year at 10 uses per day
- Low battery radio message Optional AC power adaptor
- CTCSS and DCS full spectrum encoding
- Illuminated actuator shows the unit is transmitting
- Adjustable radio and local speaker volumes
- Wall mount ready (with optional mounting bracket)
- Pole mount ready (straps not included)
- A Phillips screwdriver is the only tool you need
- Designed, manufactured, and serviced in the U.S.A.